The process of Referrals for any of the Florence Crittenton programs begins with a submission from a behavioral health network representative, a probation officer, or a Child Protective Services Case Manager. All referral should be sent to email@example.com.
For other inquiries of the Florence Crittenton Programs or questions regarding eligibility, funding or admission criteria, please contact the Intake Department.
When submitting a referral for Level 2 (unlocked) BHRF, please submit the following items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Any information that is not provided at time of referral submission can cause a delay in the referral review process.
Documents needed for referral submission:
- Current Placement Information and contact (phone/email). Please provide in body of email.
- Legal Guardian name and contact information and/or DCS CM contact information (phone and email), if applicable. Please provide in body of email.
- Insurance information and prior authorization showing approval for Level 2 BHRF level of care.
- High Needs Case Manager or best contact for referral follow up questions.
- Medication List
- OOH packet that includes last two CFT notes, current treatment plan and most recent comprehensive assessment and most recent psych eval. (Additional information maybe asked for during the referral review).