Girls Leadership Academy, the only public all-girls high school in Arizona, is seeking an innovative and enthusiastic teachers who desire to engage in a collaborative culture. Our college preparatory school serves highly motivated young women, and we need content experts to join our visionary team.
Current Job Openings:
Posting Date: September 2019
This position will provide support to both students and teachers to promote access to a well-rounded education. The position will coordinate students opportunities in co-curricular activities including field trips and afterschool clubs focused on expanding current fine arts and technology experience’s. The position will increase student engagement by providing academic support through planning and chaperoning filed trips. It will also assist in improving the current school safety conditions by providing additional supervision during student arrival and department times as well as throughout the school day.
75 days for the 2019-2020 School Year.
- Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in teaching
- Experience: At least 3 years successful classroom teaching science, preferably in a high school setting
- Ability to coordinate and plan field trips and afterschool clubs
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written
- Strong organization and time management skills
- MS Office proficiency in Word and Excel
- Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card with IVP designation
- Maintain a valid AZ driver's License, maintain automobile insurance coverage, and have access to an automobile
If interested and qualified, please submit resume here. Background check including drug testing required. EOE.